Free Megger Insulation Testing Booklet
A Free 28 page booklet containing guidelines for insulation testing above 1 kV, and Megger product information.
The MIT520/2 measures to 15 T½, replacing the ambiguous “infinity” reading with an actual number that can be used for predictive/preventive trending on the highest quality insulation. Both units are supplied with test leads with medium insulated clips.
- Line supply or battery operated
- Digital/analog back-lit display
- Measurement range to 15 T½ (MIT510/2 and MIT520/2) and 35 T½ (MIT1020/2)
- CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Automatic dielectric absorption ratio, polarization index, step voltage, and dielectric discharge tests
- RS232 or USB download of results
- Ingress protection to IP65
- 3 mA short circuit current
Latest posts by Mike Novello (see all)
- We Want to Buy Your Test Equipment - May 22, 2018
- AIST-NT CombiScope 1000 FOR SALE - May 3, 2018
- Do you know Hioki measuring instruments contribute greatly to the development and manufacture of lithium-ion batteries? - April 20, 2018