Get the Whole Picture Instead of No Picture
A temperature gun is a lightweight, easy-to-use tool for getting non-contact temperature readings, but what are you missing? With a thermal camera you don’t just get the temperature of one spot, you get an infrared image made of thousands of measurements that shows you exactly where the problem is. Infrared inspections save you time and money.
Why upgrade to an infrared camera?
- Save time and money: Find problems fast in one shot instead of painstakingly checking every inspection point one at a time.
- Increased safety: Get more information while standing at a safer distance from dangerous equipment and malfunctioning systems.
- Better inspections: A temperature gun just gives you an average temperature across a wide area, while a FLIR thermal camera gives you an accurate picture of possible problems so you can correct them right away.
Still using a temperature gun?
Upgrade to an affordable FLIR thermal camera for accurate, picture-perfect results at every inspection.
FLIR i5 Compact IR Camera
- Easy-to-use troubleshooting tool, pocket sized and fully automatic
- 80 x 80 pixels image resolution
- High accuracy of 2% helps you find problems faster and easier
- Large 2.8″ color LCD
- Double molded rugged design with easy grip handle construction meets IP43 dust/splashproof standards
- MiniSD card stores up to 5000 Radiometric JPEG format images
- Complete with 512MB miniSD Card, rechargeable battery, 110V AC adaptor/charger, USB cable, hand strap and protective hard carrying case
- Includes QuickReport software for analysis of radiometric images
- FLIR i5 Product Page
- Advanced 120 x 120 detector – delivers 14,400 pixels resolution & thermal sensitivity that s higher than the competition.
- Free QuickReport software w/report templates to simplify your work.
- Easy camera controls, including emissivity & reflective temperature settings to help you troubleshoot with accuracy & confidence.
- High-powered illuminator that lights your way for safety and generates sharp visible-light images.
- 0.6 Megapixel visible camera.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- FLIR i40 Product Page
Thermal Cameras for Electrical & Mechanical Applications
The use of thermography has revolutionized predictive maintenance inspection programs for virtually all types of industries.
A thermal imaging camera is a reliable non contact instrument which is able to scan and visualize the temperature distribution of entire surfaces of machinery and electrical equipment quickly and accurately. Thermography programs have contributed to substantial cost savings for our customers around the world.
Latest posts by Mike Novello (see all)
- Biologic SP-150 Single Channel Potentiostat and VMP3B-80 Booster For Sale - September 7, 2021
- ROTALIGN Ultra iS Intelligent Alignment System For Sale - May 12, 2021
- Kathrein Antenna Line Configurator 86010156 for sale - November 24, 2020