Upgraded model of PCR-M Series called PCR-MA Series is scheduled to be released in February, 2018.
The PCR-MA Series introduced some functions requested from users. Based on releasing the enhanced models, PCR-M will be discontinued of the production.
Models affected are:
PCR500M replaced by PCR500MA
PCR1000M replace by PCR1000MA
PCR2000M replaced by PCR2000MA
PCR4000M replaced by PCR4000MA
Some upgraded features include:
- LAN(LXI), USB interfaces as standard interface (*RS232C interface will be available as the option)
- Expanded output voltage to 310Vrms from 270Vrms
- Sensing function equipped
- Easy Web browser control
Please contact us for more information.
Latest posts by Mike Novello (see all)
- Mini-Circuits ZTM Series Modular Test Systems for sale - August 7, 2018
- We Want to Buy Your Test Equipment - May 22, 2018
- AIST-NT CombiScope 1000 FOR SALE - May 3, 2018