- 32 digital channels
- Long capture time (1 Mpts/Ch of digital memory, always available)
- Ability to capture up to 125 MHz digital clocks
- Simple oscilloscope setup and user interface
The following two tabs change content below.
Mike is a finance industry executive with expertise in test, IT and avionics equipment acquisition, resale, residual valuation, leasing, renting and consignment.
Latest posts by Mike Novello (see all)
- Used MEATEST M133C Power & Energy Calibrator For Sale - September 25, 2018
- Christie RF80-K For Sale. $8,500 USD / offer. - August 21, 2018
- Mini-Circuits ZTM Series Modular Test Systems for sale - August 7, 2018