Megger introduces the new DLRO10HD Low Resistance Ohmmeter and here is what they have to say about it:
We listened to your feedback and we know that no amount of testing is as valuable as what you have to say. For this reason, we will always look to you, our dedicated customers, to tell us what is working and what isn’t so we can continually make improvements. Our customers use the DLRO Series for its recognized versatility, its impressive power capability and the ability to offer turnkey testing solutions. With your comments you encouraged us to create a heavy-duty, low-resistance ohmmeter that combines rugged construction with accuracy and ease of use. And that is what you have in the new – Megger DLRO10HD.
Rechargeable battery or line power supply, and maintains continuous operation, even with a dead battery.
Always be ready to test even if you forget to charge the battery!
The Megger DLRO10HD now comes with a large, clear LCD display with backlight and contrast adjustment. Using the DLRO10HD gives you the perfect view of all your testing results.
Rugged construction and a heavy duty case. With some of the highest ratings in the the industry, IP65 lid closed, IP54operational (battery operation only), the DLRO10HD can work in outdoor environments and partial submersion.
And for a limited time, when you purchase a DRLO10HD get a 2 year warranty and certificate of calibration. Ask a sales representative for more details.
Additional Features for this great Dual power 10 A Low Resistance Ohmmeter:
- High or low output power selection for condition diagnosis
- Rechargeable battery or line power supply, continuous operation, even with dead battery
- 10 A for 60 seconds, less time waiting to cool, great for charging inductance
- High input protection to 600 V, inadvertent connection to line or UPS voltage will not blow a fuse
- Heavy duty case: IP 65 lid closed, IP54 operational (battery operation only)
- Rotary switch selects one of five test modes, including auto start on connection, giving ease of use
Equally at home in the laboratory, the workshop or in the field, on the bench or on the ground, Megger’s new heavy duty DLRO10HD low resistance ohmmeter combines rugged construction with accuracy and ease of use. It features an internal rechargeable battery and can also operate from a mains supply, even if the battery is completely flat.
The DLRO10HD In Use
Latest posts by Mike Novello (see all)
- We are immediately looking to buy the following equipment: - June 23, 2017
- Rubidium GPS Time Standards – Off Rent on Sale - May 2, 2017
- Intercomp Scales and Jacks for Sale - April 14, 2017