LeCroy Corp., a supplier of oscilloscopes and serial data test solutions, won a contract award to supply digital oscilloscopes to the U.S. Navy’s Supply Systems Command. The contract has a Best Estimated Quantity (BEQ) of up to 200 WaveRunner oscilloscopes per year for five years. LeCroy’s WaveRunner 64Xi-A-N oscilloscopes passed technical requirements as part of a competitive bid to qualify for U.S. Navy acceptance.
“The versatility of the WaveRunner 64Xi-A-N and its advanced waveshape analysis capabilities enabled us to win this important contract,” says LeCroy president and CEO Tom Reslewic. “The WaveRunner covers a broad range of applications, making it ideal for use for the U.S. Navy. The Navy plans to use the WaveRunner to support in-field Naval applications, such as radar, communications, and navigation, as well as for the calibration and repair of electronic equipment.”
The LeCroy WaveRunner 64Xi-A-N is well suited for everyday characterization, validation, and debugging advanced problems. The software architecture improvements also incorporate key elements of the X-Stream II architecture, which permit preview and abort capability, allowing the customer to have control of the oscilloscope without any delay.
– acquisition technology that delivers measurements you can trust
– an efficient interface that feels just right to the busy engineer
– uncommon capabilities—right out of the box
– a platform for building on even more functionality
LeCroy WaveStream Video Signal Demo
Latest posts by Mike Novello (see all)
- Christie RF80-K For Sale. $8,500 USD / offer. - August 21, 2018
- Mini-Circuits ZTM Series Modular Test Systems for sale - August 7, 2018
- We Want to Buy Your Test Equipment - May 22, 2018