LeCroy Corp., a supplier of oscilloscopes and serial data test solutions, won a contract award to supply digital oscilloscopes to the U.S. Navy’s Supply Systems Command. The contract has a Best Estimated Quantity (BEQ) of up to 200 WaveRunner oscilloscopes per year for five years. LeCroy’s WaveRunner 64Xi-A-N oscilloscopes passed technical requirements as part of a competitive bid to qualify for U.S. Navy acceptance.
“The versatility of the WaveRunner 64Xi-A-N and its advanced waveshape analysis capabilities enabled us to win this important contract,” says LeCroy president and CEO Tom Reslewic. “The WaveRunner covers a broad range of applications, making it ideal for use for the U.S. Navy. The Navy plans to use the WaveRunner to support in-field Naval applications, such as radar, communications, and navigation, as well as for the calibration and repair of electronic equipment.”
The LeCroy WaveRunner 64Xi-A-N is well suited for everyday characterization, validation, and debugging advanced problems. The software architecture improvements also incorporate key elements of the X-Stream II architecture, which permit preview and abort capability, allowing the customer to have control of the oscilloscope without any delay.
– acquisition technology that delivers measurements you can trust
– an efficient interface that feels just right to the busy engineer
– uncommon capabilities—right out of the box
– a platform for building on even more functionality
LeCroy WaveStream Video Signal Demo
Latest posts by Mike Novello (see all)
- ROTALIGN Ultra iS Intelligent Alignment System For Sale - May 12, 2021
- Kathrein Antenna Line Configurator 86010156 for sale - November 24, 2020
- 980 iWeld Benchtop Laser Welder LaserStar System For Sale - November 20, 2020