New DADI GEA-8110A Gigabit Ethernet Analyzer
The DADI GEA-8110A Network Tester is an instrument for Ethernet deployment and troubleshooting, which supports 10/100/1000Mbps interfaces, checks wiremap, tests cable length, diagnose cable faults, finds cable location and supports common network test functions. At the same time, this device can test gigabit wire-speed error code and fully evaluate performance index of Ethernet link, which is the indispensable tool for wiring and network maintenance.
- Link performance test：check link’s error code performance index, support 1000M wire-speed and set long frame, short frame, random frame and PRBS
- Cable length test：test various cables’ length, such as twisted pair and telephone line
- Wiremap test：test wiremap of twisted pair, check shielding line and diagnose faults such as open circuit, short circuit and wiremap error
- Audio line-tracking：produce four different audio signals, cooperate tone generator for wiring
- Port test：identify port and socket’s service type, such as Ethernet and telephone
- Flashing port：port indicator of switch or router flashes and locate port connected by network cable
- Optical power test：test sending or receiving optical power of Ethernet optical package
- PPPoE function：support PPPoE dial-up and make network test based on PPPoE
- Network test：support DHCP acquisition function and make connectivity tests such as PING or trace-route
- Terminal emulation：support FTP download, WEB browsing
- Data loop back：support data loop back function of physical layer, MAC layer and IP layer
- Data management：Convenient to copy, check and delete test data, the data can be exported
- Small and portable： it is smaller and lighter than similar products
- Convenient operation： colorful high-definition touch screen and Chinese graphical user interface
- Powerful functions： includes many useful functions such as link performance test, wiring test, port test, network test and terminal emulation
- Good compatibility： support the mutual test of the same series Ethernet tester in DADI company
- Powerful battery： built-In large-capacity lithium battery with long endurance time
- Optimized structure design： test interface’s anti-dust and anti -shock treatment
- Advanced cooling system： Ensure long and stable operation of the device.
- Terminal mode test： Use one device to connect socket, cable or network and execute port test, audio line-tracking, cable test, network test etc.
- Link performance test：use two devices to test and check link’s error code index.
- Data loop back：the device is in the status of data loop and loops back the received data according to set layer.
Latest posts by Mike Novello (see all)
- We are immediately looking to buy the following equipment: - June 23, 2017
- Rubidium GPS Time Standards – Off Rent on Sale - May 2, 2017
- Intercomp Scales and Jacks for Sale - April 14, 2017