Lake Mary, FL USA – Test Equipment Connection Now Distributing New Televes H45 Field Strength Meters in USA
June 7, 2011 Test Equipment Connection Corporation announced a distribution agreement to market Televes field strength meters in the USA.
“The Televes H45 System Analyzers are affordable but with much more advanced features than regular SLMs.” said President and COO Mike Novello. “This installer tool covers a lot of ground in a single device, and includes a professional-grade spectrum analyzer at a fraction of the cost of a traditional lab unit.”
- Real-Time digital processing (capture time below 10ms)
- MPEG4 full-HD displaying capability (1080p TV signal on the meter screen)
- Combo mode with image, spectrum, measurements and quality indicators in one single screen
- Multi standard tool for CATV, Satellite and off-air signals (QAM A/B/C, DVBS, 8PSK, DSS, DVBS2, NTSC, ATSC/8VSB)
- Professional-grade spectrum analyzer from 2MHz up to 3.3GHz, with 60dB dynamic range, 300Hz resolution filters and very advanced set of functions (zoom, triggers, tilt, BER on spectrum, min/max, marks, and more)
- Unique fiber optics interface with built in FO receiver (all the features of the meter available directly from a fiber feed, exactly the same as if you were using the RF input)
- Complete set of automation features like memories, macros, scans, data logs, and advanced computer suite for data export and job report management.
- Less than 5lbs of weight, all functionality available from two thumbs with the included capacitive thumbwheel, more than 5 hours of battery life.
Televes is focused in the design, development and manufacture of equipment for distributing telecommunication services throughout the infrastructures of buildings and homes. The company is headquartered with manufacturing facilities in Santiago de Compostela Spain. Televes is formed by more than 20 industrial and services subsidiaries, has over 800 employees and holds more than 200 Industrial Property patents. Televes solutions deliver the HD television signal to the digital home environment, with products for the professional installer in charge of certifying the highest levels of quality signals.
About Test Equipment Connection Corporation
Test Equipment Connection Corp., Test Equipment Connection Pte. Ltd., TE Connection Asia Limited, and Test Equipment Connection Europe S.P.R.L. are industry-leading suppliers of new, refurbished and second-hand electronic test and measurement (”T&M”) equipment. The companies sell, buy, lease, rent, trade, repair and calibrate over 400 manufacturers including Anritsu, Rohde & Schwarz, Agilent, Tektronix, Advantest, LeCroy, Chroma, Ophir, AEMC and Fluke, with over 40,000 products available. The companies are a single source supplier with in-house calibration laboratories assuring that customers receive only the highest quality T&M equipment and support. Test Equipment Connection Corporation has over 250,000 customers, a 45,000 square foot warehouse and repair facility in the US, and 18 years of profitability and financial strength.
Test Equipment Connection Corporation
30 Skyline Drive
Lake Mary, FL 32746 USA (800) 615-8378 x 141
Test Equipment Connection Pte. Ltd.
6 Battery Road
#31-00 Standard Chartered Bank Building
TE Connection Asia, Ltd.
Unit E4, 7/F., Phase I, Kaiser Estate,
No. 41 Man Yue Street
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Test Equipment Connection Europe S.P.R.L.
Levels 20, Bastion Tower
5 Place du Champ de Mars
Televes H45 Advance Premium System Analyzer with MPEG4, HDMI, Fiber Optics (USA Version)
Televes H45 Advance HD System Analyzer with MPEG4, HDMI (USA Version)
Televes Field Strength Meters H45 Advance System Analyzer (USA Version)
Televes H45 Field Strength Meter Promotional Video
Latest posts by Mike Novello (see all)
- Lineeye LE8200 Protocol Analyzers for Sale - January 10, 2018
- GTEM Cells for Sale. - October 27, 2017
- Barely used lot of EMI / EMC test gear for sale – open to offers - August 24, 2017